CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Paint Palette

I think I found the PERFECT colors for the living room!!!

I found this color scheme while I was still in SD, looking for some linoleum to replace the one that Mia damaged :-S

Any way, I think it'll go great with this idea I have for our living room. And if we decide to do the Master Bedroom similarly, we would use the same colors. What do you think???

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Creo que encontré los colores PERFECTOS para nuestra sala!!!

Encontré esta paleta de colores cuando todavía vivía en San Diego, y andaba buscando lineleo para reponer el que dañó Mia :-S

Bueno, creo que estos colores se verían muy bien con esta idea que tengo para nuestra sala. Y si decidimos pintar el cuarto similar, usaríamos los mismos colores. Qué piensan???


They are all Valspar - Martha Stewart sold at Lowes
Color Names:
Vintage Map MS337
Chamois Cloth MS064
Anjou Pear MS266


0 comments: