CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Appliances

Look at me... Who would've said that one day I would be posting about my favorite appliances!??!?! LOL


This ones are the ones I like the most right now... I think on the fridge we're going with Stainless VS "Stainless look"... I read about it and it says that "Stainless look" is better about finger prints, both are as durable, but if all your other appliances are "true Stainless" then you'll notice the difference between them... Thoughts???

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Mirenme... Quién hubiera dicho que algún día iba a estar posteando sobre mis electrodomésticos favoritos?!!?!? Jajaja


Estos son los que más me gustan ahorita... Creo que el refrigerdor que vamos a comprar va a tener que ser de Acero Inoxidable VS "Se ve como Acero Inoxidable" ya medio investigué y que nada más "parece" es más resistente a huellas dactilares, y duran lo mismo, pero si todos tus demás electrodomésticos son de acero inoxidable "de verdad" entonces se nota la diferencia... Comentarios???
This is a Maytag fridge, in the comparison it seems better than the Whirlpool one I originally wanted.
Este refri es Maytag, y en las comparasiones parece mejor que el Whirlpool que quería originalmente.
GE Washer and Drier... I also wanted a Whirlpool first, but this have good characteristics and they are less expensive.
Secadora y Lavadora GE... En este caso también quería unas Whirlpool primero, pero estas tienen buenas características y son menos caras.

0 comments: