CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Decoration Ideas - Bathroom

Top 5 Bathrooms according to me (well, from what I've found so far):

Top 5 Banios (bueno, de lo que he encontrado hasta ahorita):


I like how the curtains look in the shower and how they accentuate the tub. I think we'll probably do something like this in the hall bathroom since the shower in the master bathroom is "different".
Me gusta como se ven las cortinas en la regadera, y como acentuan la tina. Creo que vamos a hacer algo similar en el bano del pasillo ya que la regardera en nuestro cuarto esta "diferente".

I like the color combination although I REALLY doubt we'll do paper in our bathroom.

Me gusta la combinacion de colores aunque REALMENTE dudo que vayamos a poner papel tapiz en nuestro banio.

I think the curtain is a cute idea.

Me gusta la idea de esa cortina en la tina.

I would love to have a chair like that for me in our bathroom, but I'm not sure if we'll have the space or if it'll look ok.

Me encantaria tener una silla como esa en nuestro banio, pero no estoy segura de si vamos a tener suficiente espacio o si se va a ver bien.


Another good example of how long curtains make things look better (in my opinion), even though these are not the greatest curtains.
Otro buen ejemplo de como las cortinas largas hacen que las cosas se vean mejor (en mi opinion), incluso cuando estas cortinas no son las mas bonitas del mundo.

0 comments: