CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Decoration Ideas - Bedding

I won't comment on all of these bed ensambles, but I'll just say that it's crazy how some of them are more than $1000!!! I had found my favorite ones at Neiman Marcus, but decided to give JC Penney a try and I found some VERY nice ones for about 10% of the NM price!!!

No voy a poner comentatios en cada uno de estos juegos de colchas, pero nada más quiero decir que están locos cuando quieren vender algunos de estos por más de $1000 dólares!!! Había encontrado mis favoritos en Neiman Marcus, pero decidí buscar en JC Penney también y encontré algunos MUY bonitos por la décima parte del precio en NM!!!


This one I like for the Guest Bedroom (JCP about $170)
Este me gusta para el cuarto de visitas (JCP aprox. $170)




This is my new favorite one, from JCP.

Este es mi nuevo favorito, de JCP.







0 comments: