CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Decoration Ideas - Dining Room

These are my Top 5 dining room ideas:

Estas son mis ideas Top 5 para el comedor:

We're not going with green in our dining room, but I thought this was nice.
No vamos a decorar en verde nuestro comedor pero me gusto este en general.

Something that I really like in this one (and the next 2) is how that chairs on the head of the table are different and nicer, it just give you the "I'm the Queen of my house" feeling.

Algo que realmente me gusto de este (y los siguientes 2) es como las sillas en la cabecera de la mesa son diferentes y estan mejor, como que te hace sentir realmente como la "Reina de la casa".



Marysol and I saw this one at one of the model homes here in Missouri. I like the neutral colors, although I don't think we'll go with something that light.

Marysol y yo vimos este comedor en una de las casas muestra aqui en Missouri. Me gustan los colores neutrales aunque no creo que escojamos telas tan claras.

0 comments: