CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Decoration Ideas - Livingroom

These are my Top 10 decoration ideas/examples for my ideal livingroom:

Estas son mis Top 10 ideas de decoracion/ejemplos para mi sala ideal:


I really like this sofa. It's an actual sofa on sale at Rothman's (a local furniture store), I have no idea how much it is, but I might go and check it out this weekend!
Este sofa me gusta mucho. Es un sofa que esta a la venta en Rothman's (una muebleria local), no tengo idea de cuanto cuesta, pero igua y me doy una vuelta por ahi este fin de semana!

I also like this one, which is at Jeromes, unfortunatelly is NOT in Missouri :-(

Esta tambien me gusta, esta en Jeromes, desafortunadamente no hay en Missouri :-(

I've been wondering if I should do something more "formal" like this for the livingroom.

He estado pensando si deberia poner algo mas "formal" como esto en la sala.

I like the neutral color on this one.

Me gustan los colores neutrales de esta.

I also like the neutrals on this one.

Tambien de esta me gustan los colores neutrales.

I really like the panels on the wall!!! I already found them at Home Depot and I think I'm going to buy and install some in our livingroom.

Me gustan mucho los paneles en las paredes de esta sala!!! Ya los encontre en Home Depot y creo que voy a comprar e instalarlos en nuestra sala.


On this picture I really like how the super long curtains look, I think it makes the room loook bigger, I'm not sure, but I think it looks really nice, we'll see if something like that would look ok at our house.

En esta foto lo que me gusta es como se ven las cortinas super largas, creo que hacen que el cuarto se vea mas grande, no estoy segura, pero a mi se me hace que se ven bien, ya veremos si algo asi queda bien en nuestra casa.

This is my original inspiration. We saw this house "live" in San Diego and fell in love with it, it was at Eureka Springs (at The Groves, which is now sold out). I think we'll do our living room in similar colors and with the paneling.

Esta es mi fuente de inspiracion original. Vimos esta casa en "vivo" en San Diego y nos enamoramos de ella, estaba en Eureka Springs (en The Groves, que ya esta todo vendido). Creo que vamos a pintar nuestra sala de colores similares y con los paneles.

Another interpretation of the long (taller than the windows) curtain.

Otra interpretacion de la larga (mas alta que la ventana) cortina.

I just like this combination and how tranquil it looks.

Me gusta esta combinacion y lo tranquilo que se ve.

I like how simple this one is and the impact the flowers make.

Me gusta lo sencilla que esta esta, y el impacto que tienen las flores.

0 comments: