CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Decoration Ideas - Guest Bedroom

These are some of the ideas I have for the guest bedroom, I'm posting the best ideas for the guest bedroom I've found so far, so that maybe they can be useful to someone; but I've pretty much decided painting it in Lilac or some kind of light purple already after finding these 2 lilac bedrooms, I even found the comforter to go with it!!! But I'm not sure if it'll look too girly...


I was also thinking about buying wood furniture similar to the one on the bottom of this post, but I do like how the white bed looks on the first picture... Decisions, decisions...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Estas son algunas de las ideas que tengo para el cuarto de visitas, estoy posteando las mejores ideas que he encontrado, que tal vez le puedan ser utiles a alguien, pero ya casi casi decidi pintar el cuarto de lila o algun tono morado claro cuando encontre estas 2 fotos de cuartos lilas, y hasta encontre la colcha para ese cuarto!!! Pero no estoy segura si se veria demasiado femenino...

Tambien estoy pensando en usar muebles de madera similares a los del final del post, pero tambien me gusta la cama blanca que aparece en la primer foto... Decisiones, decisiones...

This is one of the photos that made me like the idea of a Lilac Guest Bedroom. Below are the colors used here.

Esta es una de las fotos que hizo que me gustara la idea de un cuarto de visitas lila. Abajo estan los colores utilizados aqui.

Valspar Ultra Premium Paint
Winter Lilac 4001-6A
Lilac Muse 7004-3
Metropolis Lilac 4001-6C


Similar to the one above. It has wooden furniture, which doesn't look bad either.

Similar a la anterior. Usando muebles de madera, que tampoco se ven mal.

Valspar Ultra Premium Paint (I swear they're not sponsors of this blog!!!)
(Juro que nos son patrocinadores de este blog!!!)
Native Lilac 4001-4A
Timid Violet 4001-3A
Purple Fury 4001-4C

I ike the colors on this one.

Me gustan los colores de esta.


This one and the following 3 we saw at model homes in Escondido, CA (Eureka Springs), which, coincidentaly is also being build (partially) by Centex, the same company we're buying from here.

Esta y las siguientes 3 son de unas casas muestras en Escondido, CA (Eureka Springs), que, coincidentemente, tambien fueron construidas (parcialmente) por Centex, la misma compania de la que compramos la casa aqui.


This is the type of bed I would like for our Guest Bedroom.

Este es el tipo de cama que me gustaria para la recamara de las visitas.

Or maybe something like this (this one is from a local furniture store called Rothman).

O tal vez ago asi (esta es de una muebleria local que se llama Rothman).

0 comments: