CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Decoration Ideas - Various Items


These are just some objects, things, items that I like, in no particular order!

Estas son simplemente cosas, objetos, artículos que me gustan, en ningún orden en particular!

Curtain.

Cortina.

Maybe for the Breakfast Table or Dining Room table.

Tal vez para la mesa del desayunador or la mesa del comedor.

Curtain for the kitchen (I found this one at Target).

Esta sería para la cocina (la encontré en Target).






For some reason, I just LOVE this hamper!!! LOL
Por alguna razón, me ENCANTA este bote para la ropa sucia!!! Jajaja


I LOVE this painting too!!! It's a bit pricey for what I had in mind, but I would love to have it on top of our chimney!!! (Home Decorators)

Me ENCANTA esta pintura también!!! Está más cara de lo que yo tenía planeado gastar en algo así, pero me encantaría tenerla sobre nuestra chimenea!!! (Home Decorators)




Maybe we can get a bench like that as a table for the basement. It looks pretty manly, right?
Tal vez podamos tener una banca como esta de mesa en el sótano. Se ve masculina, verdad?









This is another one of my favorite paintings!
Esta es otra de mis pinturas favoritas!






Curtain hardware (JC Penney)
Para montar las cortinas (JC Penney)
I love these curtains!!! Can you tell that our "theme color" is going to be light/aqua blue???
Amo estas cortinas!!! Se nota que el color principal de nuestra casa va a ser azul claro/agua???

A little detail, probably for our Guest Bedroom

Un pequeño detalle probablemente para el cuarto de visitas

0 comments: