CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Decoration Ideas - Master Bedroom

Here are some ideas of what I want our bedroom to look like:

Estas son algunas ideas de como quiero que se vea nuestra recámara:


I don't necessarily want these colors, but I do like how peaceful this bedroom looks and the pillows on the bed, not too many, not too few.

No necesariamente quiero estos colores, pero me gusta lo tranquila que se ve esta recámara y los cojines en la cama, ni muchos ni pocos.

On this one I like the whole bench idea and the oversized nightstands.
En esta me gusta la idea de la banca al final de la cama y los burós (cómo se escribe?) grandes.

Maybe we can have a plant in the bedroom to take some space (even if it's a fake plant).

Tal vez podríamos tener una planta en el cuarto para que ocupe un espacio (incluso si es artificial).

I really like this bench, and the little prints on the cushions.

Me gusta mucho esta banca, y las impresiones en los cojines.

I think we'll have space in our Maste Bedroom for something like this.

Creo que vamos a tener espacio suficiente en la recámara principal para algo como esto.

Hmm... Maybe 2 ARE better than one (benches that is)... Maybe I could have the extra one on my side of the bed ;-)

Hmm... Tal vez 2 SI SON mejor que 1 (en bancas)... Tal vez pueda tener la extra en mi lado de la cama ;-)

John and I think we want a bed with posts, but this seems a bit bulky and it might be too much for our bedroom.
John y yo queremos una cama con columnas, pero esta se ve muy aparatosa y tal vez sea demasiado para nuestro cuarto.

Maybe something like this would be better. This one, by the way, I found on JC Penney online.

Tal vez algo como esto sería mejor. Esta, por cierto, la encontré en linea en JC Penney.

I love the chandelier, the bench and the curtains, but we're not going with GOLD (John hates it!!! :-D).

Me encanta el candelabro, la banca y las cortinas, pero no vamos a decorar en DORADO (John lo odia!!! :-D).

This picture is from the same model home we saw in San Diego. I'm still deciding if we should do our bedroom like this (similar to our living room) or something different. But this is definetely one of the top contenders.

Esta foto es de la misma casa muestra que vimos en San Diego. Todavía estoy decidiendo si deberíamos decorar nuestro cuarto así (similar a la sala) o diferente. Pero esta es, definitivamente, uno de los principales contendientes.

I don't love the colors, but I like the idea of a sitting area in the bedroom where I could read.

No me encantan los colores, pero me gusta la idea de tener un área para sentarse donde pudiera leer.

0 comments: