CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Decoration Ideas - Breakfast Room

We already have a breakfast room set... but thanks to our beloved Mia and Marley (Mia definetely started it, but Marley loves to pull on them too) our chairs are pretty much ruined... So we'll probably keep the table but either buy chair covers or new chairs for it.

Here are my Top 5 Breakfast Rooms:

Ya tenemos un juego de desayunador... pero gracias a nuestras queridas Mia y Marley (Mia empezo, pero a Marley tambien le encanta jalar la tela) nuestras sillas estan arruinadas... Asi que probablemente nos quedemos con esa mesa pero o compramos cubiertas para las sillas o sillas nuevas.

Aqui estan mis Top 5 Antecomedores:

I'm not sure what I like about this one, but I think it's cute.
No estoy segura que me gusta de este, pero se me hace curiosito.

I think I like these colors (or lack of) but, like I already know, whites don't mix well with dogs and babies.

Creo que me gustan estos colores (o falta de ellos) pero, como ya se por experiencia propia, los blancos no se llevan bien con perros y ninios.

I really like these chairs, and the base of the table. I also think the mirror looks nice. I think I can recreate it with a mirror we already own.

Me gustan mucho estas sillas, y la base de la mesa. Tambien creo que el espejo se ve curada. Creo que podria recrear ese look con un espejo que ya tenemos.

I like the details on this breakfast room (the plates and the flowers).

Me gustan los detalles de este desayunador (los platos y las flores).


We might get a round rug to "mark" the breakfast room area.

Tal vez compremos un tapete para delimitar el area del desayunador.

0 comments: