CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Uh Oh :-S

Last Thursday John and I were walking our dogs when we came back home and he was giving me the keys so I could do another lap and get in the house without having to call him (long story), when we noticed that there was a SINK HOLE on our front yard!!!

I'm surprised we remained so calm, but I took the dogs for their other lap and after getting back I called our Field Manager to let him know about it, he called me back first thing Friday morning after inspecting the site and he made me feel better when he told me it was just the dirt settling and that there was no water or sewer leaks!!!

When we came home on Thursday afternoon the sinkhole was fixed!!! Now we just need the new grass to get green :-)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
El jueves pasado John y yo fuimos a llevar las perras a caminar y cuando regresamos a la casa y el me estaba dando las llaves para que yo les diera otra vuelta y no tuviera que llamarle cuando regresara a la casa (es una larga historia) notamos que habia UN HOYO en nuestro jardin!!!

Estoy sorprendida de que permanecimos bastante tranquilos, todavia fui y les di la otra vuelta a las perras y cuando regrese le llame al Gerente de Campo de la constructora y le deje un mensaje, el me llamo a primera hora el viernes despues de haber inspeccionado el agujero para darme la buena noticia de que nada mas era la tierra asentandose y no habia una fuga de agua o de drenaje!!!
El jueves que regresamos del trabajo ya estaba arreglado el hoyo!!! Ahora nada mas tenemos que esperar a que el nuevo pasto se ponga verde :-)


BEFORE
ANTES
AFTER
DESPUES

0 comments: