CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 14, 2009

New acquisitions

I'm about 90% done with the living room now!!! Well, I just need to receive these items and see how they look together and if everything works out together, and I'll be very close to "done" with that room!!!

I wanted to buy both of these quickly before they got discontinued, so I ordered the end table from Target, and luckily it's only $90 AND I got a 15% discount for spending more than $125.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ya voy como en el 90% de decorar la sala!!! Bueno, nada mas me falta que me lleguen estos articulos y que se vea bien todo junto, y estare muy cerca de "terminar" esta area!!!

Queria comprar estas 2 cosas rapidamente antes de que las descontinuaran, asi que ordene la mesita de Target, y afoturnadamente nada mas cuestan $90 y habia un 15% de descuento por gastar mas de $125.

I also bought the Ponzio table lamp ($149) from Crate and Barrel and those should be delivered on Wednesday... I'll make sure to take pictures once these pieces arrive :-)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Tambien compre unas lamparas de mesa que se llaman Ponzio ($149) de Crate and Barrel y estas van a llegar el Miercoles... Me voy a asegurar de tomar unas fotos ya que lleguen estas cosas :-)

0 comments: