CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 21, 2009

More Decoration Items

I've been eyeing this picture frame arrangement for a while, but I was waiting until it was on sale ;-) It's only $10 less than normal, but when I also saw that the candle holder that I also like was also on sale ($40 less than normal), I knew I had to take advantage of it... before it's sold out or something, like it has happened to other things I've taken too long to buy in the past :-(

Can't wait to get them here and see them in person!!!

From: Red Envelope

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

He estado echandole un ojo a este juego de marcos para fotos desde hace un tiempo pero estaba esprando a que bajara de precio ;-) Ahorita nada mas cuesta $10 menos que normalmente, pero cuando vi que el candelabro que tambien me gustaba estaba en especial ($40 menos de lo normal), sabia que tenia que aprovechar... antes de que ya no los vendieran como otras cosas que me han tocado recientemente :-(

Ya quiero que lleguen para verlos en persona!!!

De: Red Envelope


Picture frame arrangement - Most likely will be hanged on the loft
Juego de marcos para fotos - Probablemente lo voy a colgar en la estancia
Candle sticks - For the living room's coffee table
Candelabro - Para la mesa centro de la sala

4 comments:

Tessa said...

I've been eyeing that frame too, for almost a year now. Hmmm, maybe we'll be frame twins!

ps. I think what you need for the livingroom wall isn't a painting, but a big ol' stretch print canvas of you guys. Hmmm, now you just need to find a photographer to take it :)

Pilar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pilar said...

Haha... Like you've said, great minds think alike ;-)

The first thing that came to mind when you said print canvas of us I thought about the "painting" that the creepy guy gave Vince Vaughn on The Wedding Crashers LOL I would LOVE a picture of us by you at our house, and I've been wondering for a while if we should take them in SD or when you come visit STL :-)

Maria said...

I LOVE both!!!