CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 21, 2009

Our living room is almost complete!!!

Our living room is almost complete, I think the only major thing I'm missing now is a painting :-)


I like how it turned out, but I think it's kind of funny that when I see it I still don't believe it's part of our house, not becasue I think it's gorgeous or anything like that but because it's so different than what I'm used to.

In summary:

Sofa and Chair - Macys
Coffe Table - CB2
End Tables - Target
Table Lamps - Crate & Barrel
Decoration - Home Goods and Marshalls
Curtains and Curtain rods - JC Penney

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Nuestra sala esta casi terminada, creo que lo unico significativo que me falta es una pintura :-)

Me gusta como se ve, pero se me hace chistoso que cada vez que la veo no puedo creer que sea nuestra casa, no porque se me hace que esta super fregona o algo asi, sino porque es muy diferente de a lo que estaba acostumbrada.

En resumen:

Sofa y sillon - Macys
Mesa de centro - CB2
Mesitas - Target
Lamparas - Crate & Barrel
Decoracion - Home Goods y Marshalls
Cortinas y Cortineros - JC Penney



3 comments:

Vloggerlyfe said...

Very nice arrangement!

Pilar said...

Thanks :-)

Maria said...

Everything looks great! I adore the color scheme!!!