CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Target Purchases

I got a $50 from my credit card reward's program, so I went to spend it to one of my favorite stores, Target :-)


I wanted to get a few things: a few plastic totes for storage, some kind of broom/mop organizing rack and, when I told John I was on my way there, he put up his puppy eyes and asked for a lamp for the basement :-)
I had found other "tool storage units" online that were more expensive, and I originally grabbed 4 plastic totes (which were on sale at $6.44 by the way), but decided to leave 1 tote behind, get a cheaper holder ($7.99) since we really didn't need the extra storage space at this point (we don't have shovels, or anything like that yet) and buy my baby his lamp ($24.99 or so).
Grand total = $56 ($6 after the gift card, can't beat that!!!).
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hoy me llego un certificado de regalo por $50 del programa de puntos de mi tarjeta de credito para una de mis tiendas favoritas, Target :-)
Queria comprar algunas cosas: unas cajas de plastico para guardar cosas, un estante para colgar las escobas y los trapeadores, y cuando le dije a John que iba a la tienda me pidio, con sus ojitos de bebe, que le trajera una lampara para el sotano :-)
Habia encontrado otras "unidades para guardar herramientas" en linea que estaban mas caras, y primero habia agarrado 4 cajas de plastico (que por cierto estaban en especial a $6.44), pero deje 1 de ellas, agarre otro estante para las escobas mucho mas barato ($7.99) y le compre su lampara a mi amorcito (costo como $24.99).
Gran tota = $56 ($6 despues de usar la tarjeta de regalo... Nada mal!!!).

0 comments: