CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

More planning

I wanted to recreate the layouts for the areas where the new furniture (already purchased or "soon" to be purchased) will be going, which has changed since the first time I made a preliminary layout.

So I posting the new proposed layout, plus some/most of the furniture I'm planning to use :-) I'm really excited about decorating and seeing how everything keeps coming together!!!

(Thanks to Amanda for the idea of using Power Point to recreate the rooms!!! And congratulations on your new baby girl!!!).

If you'd like to "remember" the complete house layout to get a better idea of what's were, click here.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Queria recrear las configuraciones de las areas donde van a ir muebles nuevos (ya se que acabamos de comprar o lo que vamos a comprar "pronto"), las cuales han cambiado desde la primera vez que hice la configuracion preliminar.

Asi que estoy posteando la nueva configuracion, y ademas los muebles que pienso usar :-) Estoy muy contenta decorando y viendo como se ve todo junto!!!

(Gracias a Amanda por la idea de usar Power Point para recrear los cuartos!!! Y felicidades por tu nueva bebita!!!).

Si les gustaria "recordar" la configuracion completa de la casa para darse una mejor idea de que esta donde, piquenle aqui.

Living Room
Sala
We actually went to Macys last Saturday and bought this sofa and the blue chair!!! The lamps are from Crate and Barrel, the white leather chair is from Grandin Road, the table from CB2. I still haven't decided on the end tables (I liked 2 from Grandin Road, but now I think I want square tables) and I'm also planning on getting a floor lamp for next to one of the chair but haven't found one yet :-) Oh, and the art is from Home Decorators, I've loved it for a while now and I think it'll actually look pretty good here, what do you think?
El sabado fuimos a Macys y compramos este sofa y la silla azul!!! Las lamparas son de Crate and Barrel, y la silla de piel blanca is de Grandin Road, la mesa es de CB2. Todavia no me decido en las mesitas de los lados porque me gustaban unas de Grandin Road pero ahora estoy pensando que mejor quiero unas mesas cuadradas para ahi, y tambien estoy planeando comprar una lampara de piso para un lado de una de las sillas pero todavia no la encuentro :-) Ah, y el cuadro es de Home Decorators, me ha gustado desde hace unos meses y se me hace que se va a ver bien ahi, que les parece?

Great Room
Sala Familiar

We actually got this furniture in already, but we haven't finished setting it up because we're still missing the coffee table (and half of the basement sectional, so we haven't moved the TV downstairs either), BUT, I think that my favorite layout (1) is NOT going to work because the sofa is too big and, where am I going to plug the table lamps, specially the one on the left??? But we'll see... It's not super hard to move the furniture around, so once the coffee table comes in, I'll post some pictures with the options.
Estos muebles ya nos llegaron, pero no hemos terminado de instalarlos porque todavia estamos esperando la mesa de centro (y la mitad del sofa seccional para el sotano, asi que tampoco hemos movido la tele a alla abajo), PERO, se me hace que mi configuracion favorita (1) NO va a funcionar porque el sofa esta demasiado grande y, donde voy a conectar las lamparas, especialmente la del lado izquierdo??? Pero ya veremos... No es muy dificil mover los muebles, asi que ya que llegue la mesa posteare algunas fotos con las opciones.
The rectangle on the far right, by the way, represents the fireplace.
El rectangulo en la extrema derecha, por cierto, representa la chimenea.


Dining Room
Comedor

I think we're going to go with a rectangular dining table for 6, with a china cabinet and 2 chairs flanking the cabinet for when we have more people over :-) But I'm still not 100% commited to any dining room set... still looking :-)

Creo que vamos a usar una mesa rectangular para 6 personas, con un gabinete para vajilla (sorry, no me acuerdo como se llaman) y 2 sillas a los lados de gabinete para cuando tengamos mas invitados :-) Pero todavia no estoy 100% convencida de cual juego de comedor vamos a comprar... y todavia estoy buscando :-)


This is the chair color I'm considering (I'm going to call Restoration Hardware tomorrow to get some fabric samples).
Este es el color de las sillas que estoy considerando (voy a llamar a Restoration Hardware manana para que me manden unas muestras de tela).

Guest Bedroom
Cuarto de Visitas
We already got this furniture too, but we're waiting to paint to unpack it :-) I was actually considering leaving the room in the color that it actually is but after creating this mock up, I think I AM going to go with the lilac/gray-ish walls :-)
Ya tenemos estos muebles tambien, pero estamos esperando que pintemos para desempacarlos :-) Y estaba considerando dejar el cuarto del color que esta actualmente pero ya que cree esta representacion, yo creo que SI voy a pintarlo lila/grisaseo :-)
This is the furniture
Estos son los muebles
This is the bedding that I already purchased (from JC Penney), the lamp is from Home Decorators.
Este es el hedredon que ya compre (de JC Penney). La lampara es de Home Decorators.
Master Bedroom
Recamara Principal
And this is the layout for our bedroom, including poster bed, nightstands, 2 reading chairs, a table, an ottoman, and dresser (we weren't planning on having a TV in our bedroom, but I think I'm going got cave and put it on top of the dresser). We still haven't decided on furniture specifics :-)
Y esta es la configuracion para nuestra recamara, incluyendo la cama con postes, las mesitas de noche, 2 sillas para leer, una mesita, un ottoman y el chiffonier (no estabamos planeando tener una tele en nuestro cuarto, pero se me hace que voy a ceder y la vamos a poner arriba del chiffonier). Todavia no decidimos los muebles :-)

0 comments: