CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Furniture Layout

I've been working on a few layouts for our new house... First I did them on paper (yes, I cut all the figures and taped them to the paper floor plan... John called it my 'dork project')... I thought about taking photos of that paper (and I did), but I figured that they would be more blurry...


Any way... Here go my layout ideas with a couple of variations... Please vote!!! :-)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

He estado trabajando en configuraciones para los muebles de la casa... Primero lo hice en papel (si, corte todas las figuritas y las pegue con tape en el papel con el dibujo de la casa... John le llamo 'mi proyecto nerdo')... Pense en tomar fotos de esa hoja (y lo hice), pero se me hizo como se iban a ver mas borrosas...


De cualquier manera... Aqui van mis ideas para configuraciones con un par de variantes... Voten por favor!!! :-)

First floor - Configuration A
Living Room - 1 L Shape Sofa, 1 Chair (angled toward the sofa), 1 End Table
Foyer - Credenza
Dining Room - Table, 6 or 8 Chairs, maybe a China Cabinet if it fits
Great Room - 1 Sofa, 1 Love Seat, 1 Chair, 1 Coffee Table, 2 End Tables
Breakfast Nook - Round Table, 4 Chairs (the table we already have, we're either re-upholstering the chairs or buying new ones)

First Floor - Configuration B

Differences:

Living Room - 1 More End Table

Great Room - 2 Chairs instead of 1, no Love Seat (the chairs would be angled away from the fireplace).

Second Floor - Configuration A

Loft - 1 Sofa, 1 Love Seat (the ones we currently own, we're probably going to buy covers for them)

Guest Bedroom - 1 Queen Bed, 2 Night Stands, 1 Dresser

Master Bedroom - 1 King Bed, 2 Night Stands, 1 Dresser, 1 Bench


Second Floor - Configuration B

Differences:

Master Bedroom - No Bench, 2 Lounge Chairs, 1 Round Table, 1 Dresser

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Floor one I like plan B and floor two I like plan A :)