CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Decoration Ideas - Foyer

This are some of the ideas I found for the entry way that I liked:

Estas son algunas de las ideas que encontré para la entrada de la casa, que me gustaron:

This one is from the same house in Escondido we visited.
Esta es de la misma casa en Escondido a la que fuimos.

I'm definetely not doing these colors, but I like the idea of the chairs so you or your visitors can sit when they get in.

Definitivamente no voy a usar estos colores, pero me gusta la idea de poner sillas ahi, para que tu o tus visitas se puedan sentar cuando entran.



1 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE dark floors. A lot of our friends have been doing the dark floors/light wall look and it looks incredible!