CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Wishlist on a Budget

Thanks to my friend Dani who recommended Harbor Freight to me, I've found a nice drill and a saw on a budget!!! Way cheaper than the name brand tools, and I think they'll work just fine for our purpose... Plus there's 1 store close by in St. Charles!!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Gracias a mi amiga Dani, quien me recomendo a Harbor Freight, encontré un taladro y una sierra que van con mi presupuesto!!! Mucho más baratos que las herramientas de marca, y creo que van a servir bien para lo que yo las ocupo... Además, hay una tienda aquí cerca en St. Charles!!!

Drill $35 (and it's not the cheapest one they have!!!)
Taladro $35 (y no es el más barato que tienen!!!)

Saw $39

Sierra $39

0 comments: