CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Living Room Curtains

On Saturday John and I installed our curtain rods and curtains in the living room... For some reason I had only bought 2 panels (I'm not sure if I thought it would look "cool" or if I had seen it somewhere), but when we put them up the looked a bit weird... So I went back to JC Penney that day and got the other two :-) Which way do you like it better???

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

En sabado John y yo instalamos los cortineros y las cortinas en la sala... Y por alguna razon yo nada mas habia comprado 2 paneles de color (no estoy segura si pense que se veria "curada" o lo habia visto en alguna parte), pero cuando las pusimos se veia un poco raro.. Asi que regrese a JC Penney ese dia y compre las otras dos :-) Como te gusta mas???

3 comments:

Angie said...

Hm that's a good question. I like them both, but I guess with 2 panels is more traditional. I LOVE the color and the rods. Congrats!

Maria said...

I think going back to get 2 more was a good idea. I LOVE the color!!

Tessa said...

Hmmmm, I'm leaning towards one panel. I like the simplicity of it. xoxoxox