CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Lets talk Curtains

One of the good things of decorating right now is that EVERYTHING'S on sale. I found the curtains I wanted for the living room and the hardware and I ordered it online from JC Penney.

I wanted curtain panels for this look:

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Una de las cosas buenas de estar decorando ahorita es que TODO esta en especial. Encontre las cortinas que queria para la sala y los cortineros y los ordene de JC Penney.

Queria que se viera asi:


For these windows:
En estas ventanas:

I found these ones (Mystique Interlude) on the same color as the first photo:
Y encontre estas (Mystique Interlude) en el mismo color que la primer foto:

This is how the panel looks without the valance, but we're not using the rings:
Asi se mira la cortina sin la parte de arriba, pero nosotros no vamos a usar los anillos:
And got these sheer curtains in white:
Y compre esta cortina translucida en blanco:
I really liked this curtain rods and I think they're prettier in person:
Me gustaron mucho estos cortineros y yo creo que se ven mejor en persona:
With this hold backs:
Con esta cosa para hacer la cortina hacia atras:
I also found the curtains I want to use for the dining room (I think), this ones are from Country Curtains:
Tambien encontre estas cortinas que quiero para el comedor (creo), estas son de Country Curtains:
And I really like this valance for the kitchen window (also from Country Curtains):
Y me gusta mucho la parte de arriba de esta cortina para la ventana de la cocina (tambien de Country Curtains):
And this one for the master bathroom:
Y esta para nuestro banio:
But I still haven't decided on what to put on this window, I think I'll do 4 panels and a valance on the top but I don't know what color:
Para la que no he decidido es para esta ventana, se me hace que voy a comprar 4 paneles y una cosa para la parte de arriba pero todavia no se de que color:

I will post some pictures this weekend once we've installed them :-)

Voy a subir unas fotos este fin de semana ya que las instalemos :-)

2 comments:

Maria said...

Great choices! I heart JCPenney!

☼SuNwOrShIpPeR☼ said...

i am loving your curtains. i also love jc penney. do you know where I could get good coupons from them?