CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

While you were sleeping

I've been working odd hours and getting up between noon and 2:00 PM... Today I woke up at 3:00 (couldn't go to bed when I got home) and I woke up to see that ALL the sod had been installed!!! Yay!!!

PS Oh yeah, I realize that our mailbox is crooked :-S Maybe we'll fix it this weekend :-D

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

He estado trabajando horas raras y levantandome entre medio dia y las 2:00 de la tarde... Hoy me desperte a las 3:00 (no me podia dormir cuando llegue a la casa) y cuando me desperte ya habian instalado TODO el pasto!!! Yay!!!

PD Ah si, ya me di cuenta de que nuestro buzon esta todo chueco :-S Tal vez lo arreglemos este fin de semana :-D








1 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I love fresh sod :)