CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Windows, Fans and Light Fixtures

Yeah, I know... What an exciting title :-D LOL Oh well... I couldn't come up with anything more creative at 5:00 in the morning...

Any who... We've been busy working around the house, and this last weekend we installed the fan in our bedroom (finally) and we bought the lamps for the 3 other bedrooms and installed them (it only cost us $25 for the 3 lamps since I had a $100 Lowes gift card from my credit card rewards), and we actually did it together, even standing on the latter at the same time, it was pretty cool :-)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Si ya se... Que titulo tan interesante :-D Jajaja Ni modo... No se me ocurrio nada mas creativo a las 5:00 de la manana...

Bueno... Nos hemos mantenido ocupados trabajando en la casa y este fin de semana pasado instalamos el abanico en nuestro cuarto (finalmente) y compramos las lamparas para los otros 3 cuartos (nada mas pagamos $25 porque tenia un certificado de regalos por $100 para Lowes con los puntos de mi tarjeta de credito), y de hecho todo lo instalamos juntos, hasta parados en la escalera al mismo tiempo muy curada :-)

Our friend Bill helped us install this one
Nuestro amigo Bill nos ayudo a instalar este
I finally finished installing the roman shades... I think I'm going to make this room my office for now :-) This is the other room that faces the front of the house and it's the smallest room in the house.
Finalmente termine de instalar las cortinas romanas... Creo que voy a convertir este cuarto en mi oficina por ahora :-) Este es el otro cuarto que da hacia el frente de la casa y es el cuarto mas chico.
This is one of the lamps that "came with the house", and I wanted something similar for the bedrooms, something simple and practical. I think I'll leave the decorative lamps for the nightstands :-)
Esta es una de las lamparas que "venian con la casa", yo queria algo similar para los cuartos, algo simple y practico. Creo que voy a dejar las lamparas decoratias para los buros :-)


And this is the one that I found, very similar, just a bit flatter.
Y esta es la que yo encontra, muy similar, solo un poco mas plana.

3 comments:

Angie said...

We have those same light fixtures, the ones that look like nipples.
Love em!

Maria said...

I really like those light fixtures.

Pilar said...

Hahaha... Yup, we kept saying "these look like boobs" :-D