CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Living Room

Since we're getting closer to closing, I'm starting to look into our decoration more "seriuosly"... These are the ideas I'm finalizing for the living room (if you check out the layout of the house, it's the one that specifically says "living room" in the front of the house and it's about 12 x 13'). First, this is where I got my original inspiration from:

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Debido a que ya estamos tan cerca de la fecha de cerrar el trato en nuestra casa, he estado empezando a pensa mas "seriamente"... Asi que estan son las ideas que estoy finalizando para la sala (si miran el layout de la casa, es el area que dice "living room" al frente de la casa y es de aproximadamente 12 x 13 pies). Primero, esta es la foto de donde obtuve mi inspiracion:


Then I found this photo for a paint and it better defines what I want, and since it's a relatively small space I think we can do the bead board too and by ourselves:
Luego encontre esta foto para una pintura y define mejor lo que quiero, y como relativamente es un espacio pequeno creo que podemos poner los paneles nosotros solos:

I had also found this sectional that I thought would go great with the above paint, but when I saw it in person, it was too blue... Later on I decided I wanted any way, but I now think that it's too small for the space :-S
Tambien habia encontrado este sillon que pense que se iba a ver muy bien con la pintura de arriba, pero cuando lo vi en persona, estaba demasiado azul... Luego decidi que de todas maneras lo queria, pero ahora creo que esta demasiado pequeno para el espacio :-S

So I found this other one that seems more massive :-)
Asi que encontre este que se ve mas masivo :-)

I also found these drapes from JC Penney that I think would look nice (although, seeing the couch next to the curtains doesn't make them look that great together).
Luego halle estas cortinas de JC Penney que se me hizo se iban a ver bien (aunque ahora que las estoy viendo junto al sillon no se me hace que se vayan a ver muy bien juntos).

I also finally found a lamp for that area that I liked, and it's not $400 :-) Found at Home Decorators
Tambien finalmente encontre una lampara para esta area que me gusto, y que no cuesta $400 :-) La encontre en Home Decorators

For a side table I had this one as a finalist (from Grandin Road), now I have to decide if I want it in white or brown, and if you notice above, a lot of the accent furniture is white:
Para la mesita tengo esta como finalista (de Grandin Road), y ahora tengo que decidir si la quiero en blanco o en cafe, y si han notado en las otras fotos, muchos de los muebles para complementar la decoracion son blancos:

Last but not least, and the 1 thing I still have to make a decision on, I do want a chair to fill a corner of the living room... Some ideas are here:
Por ultimo, y la unica cosa en la que no me he decidio, es que quiero una silla para llenar una esquina de la sala... Algunas de las ideas a continuacion:
I like this concept but I don't think the black and white would do with the rest of the house. So I found the "brown zebra" one :-)
Me gusta este concepto pero no creo que el blanco y negro vaya con el resto de la casa. Asi que encontre la de "zebra cafe" :-)

I also found this one, which can be purchased in brown or even blue!!!
Tambien encontre esta, que puede comprarse en cafe o hasta en azul!!!

But my favorite so far is this one!!! It's also from Grandin Road, the only "bad" thing is that it costs $700, but it looks like it would last forever, right???
Pero mi favorita hasta ahora es esta!!! Tambien es de Grandin Road, lo unico "malo" es que cuesta $700, pero tambien parece que duraria para siempre, no???
It also comes in white, which I love even more, but John says it would show dirt more and even though I think it will be easier to clean since it's leather, right now that I was writing about how the look like they will last forever I do think the brown was has more "staying" power.
Tambien viene en blanco, que me gusta aun mas, pero John dice que se le va a notar mas la mugre y aunque yo creo que va a ser facil de limpiar porque es de piel, ahorita que estaba escribiendo que parece que durarian para siempre estoy pensando que la cafe no pasaria de moda tampoco.

Thoughts???
Por cual votan???

0 comments: