CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Half Bathroom

Another area that I would like to decorate as soon as we move into the house is the half bathroom in the first floor since it's one of the most visible areas in the house and we'll need some extra storage for practical purposes.

And since it's REALLY small it shouldn't be too hard to complete this project. I've found some good ideas, but it looks like I'm going to have to pick and choose between them, which is not too bad since I could always use them in one of the OTHER 3 full baths :-)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Otra area que me gustaria decorar en cuanto nos cambiemos es el medio bano en el primer piso porque es una de las partes mas visibles de la casa y va a necesitar un espacio practico para guardar cosas.

Y como esta SUPER chiquito yo creo que va a ser facil terminar este proyecto. He encontrado algunas buenas ideas, pero parece que voy a tener que escoger entre ellas, lo cual no es tan malo consideranto que las podemos usar en uno de los OTROS 3 banos completos :-)

This is are actual half bathroom as it is right now:
Este es nuestro medio bano de verdad tal y como esta ahorita:


No, I don't like this wall paper, but this is the half bathroom of the model house (same floor plan as ours) that we saw, which gave me the idea that we could use wall paper for the accent wall at the end of the bathroom (the one that has the art).
No, no me gusta este papel tapiz, pero este es el medio bano que vimos en la casa muestra (el mismo modelo que la de nosotros) que vimos, el cual me dio la idea de que podriamos poner papel tapiz en la pared mas lejana a la puerta (donde estan los cuadros).
Now this is my favorite idea!!! And I've been wondering if I could pull off installing the tile by myslef on 1 wall like here.
Esta es mi idea favorita!!! Me he estado preguntando si la armaria para instalar el tile you sola en 1 pared como aqui.
This is a wider shot at the same bathroom.
Esta es una toma mas abierta del mismo bano.
On this one I like th little shelf over the toilet, the light scones and the towel ring.
En esta foto me gusta el estante arriba de la taza del bano, las lamparas y el anillo para las toallas.
And on this last one I mostly like the wall art and the shelf.
Y de esta ultima me gustan los cuadros y el estante.
Maybe we could get a mirror like this one.
Tal vez podriamos comprar un espejo como este.
And I found these illustrations that I think look REALLY cute too!!!
Y encontre estas ilustraciones que yo creo que se verian MUY curiositas!!!

Since we only have a pedestal sink I think we should have a cabinet where we can put extra toilet paper and things like that for our guests. This one's the first one I found that I liked and thought it would be a good fit for the small bathroom since it's a corner unit.
Debido a que nada mas tenemos el sink con pedestal ahi creo que deberiamos tener un gabinete donde podamos guardar el papel de bano extra y ese tipo de cosas para la visita. Este fue el primero que me encontre que me gusto y que yo creo que cabria bien en un bano chico porque es un esquinero.
The cabinet also comes in white which is goes more with the inspiration/ideas I've seen... But I can't say that I love this "type" of white. Plus all of the metals in around the house are silver.
El gabinete tambien viene en blanco lo cual va mucho mas con las ideas que he visto... Pero no puedo decir que me encante este "tipo" de blanco. Ademas de que todo lo de metal en la casa es plateado.
And finally, I found this other corner unit, in a white that I like and with silver hardware :-)
Y, finalmente, encontre este esquinero, en blanco que tiene agarraderas en plateado :-)
I guess we'll have to wait and see what "stays" and what "goes" :-)
Creo que vamos a tener que esperar para ver que se "va" y que se "queda" :-)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the beachy theme one and would choose the last corner shelf unit to go with it :)

I like the last two as well but think they'd go better in a full bath so you could fully utilize the ideas. Good choices though!