CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Holy Cow!!! Another Official Update!!!

I just got another official update about the house!!! Wow!!! I had never gotten 2 updates within the same week (I don't think)... And now we're only 1 item away from completion!!! I wonder if they'll wait until 2 weeks from now so that the carpets don't get dirty, or if they'll install them now... Hmmm... Any way, I'm stoked!!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Me acaba de llegar otra actualización sobre la casa!!! Woo Hoo!!! Creo que nunca me habían llegado 2 en la misma semana... Y eso quiere decir que ya nada más nos falta un elemento más para que terminen!!! Hmmm... Me pregunto si irán a poner la alfombra en 2 semanas más para que no se vaya a ensuciar o si de una vez la van a poner... De cualquier manera estoy muy contenta!!!

0 comments: