CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Rugs

I have been looking for doormats for out house, and I've found some nice ones that I really, really liked, but of course, they were like $90... And at this point, we still have too many things to buy for our house to drop that kind of money on each of our rugs... So, I got this one from Target for our front door, I think it was about $24.

Then, I figured I would prefer neutral, solid color rugs for the inside of the house (I got 2 brown ones and a tan one), and found the other ones at Walmart for around $6!!! Not bad!!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

He estado buscando tapetes para la entrada desde hace un buen, y he encontrado unos que me han gustado mucho, pero claro, costaban como $90... Y ahorita todavia necesitamos bastantes cosas para la casa como para gastar tanto en cada tapete... Asi que compre este de Target para la puerta de la casa, se me hace que costo como $24.

Despues, decidi que preferiria tapetes de un solo color, neutrales para adentro de la casa (compre uno cafe y otro como beige), y encontre estos en Walmart por $6!!! Nada mal!!!


0 comments: