CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

My flower bed

About 2 weeks ago I noticed that my plants were starting to come out!!! I was very excited and took some pictures, but never uploaded them...

Today we went to Walmart (yes, yes, I know :-S) and we bought some cute garden lights, that can be either turned on in a white light or a color changing setting.

We got 12 of them, I wanted to place some of them in the flower bed and John wants to put some around the driveway, I was unsure about that, and none of our neighbors have them around their driveway, so I'm thinking about where to put the rest of them, should it be on either side or the driveway or around the patio in the backyard (if we put them in the driveway, I think I'll buy some additional ones for the patio)??? What do you think???

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hace como 2 semanas note que mis plantas estaban empezando a salir!!! Me dio mucho gusto y tome unas fotos, pero se me habia pasado subirlas...

Hoy fui a Walmart (si, si, ya se :-S) y compramos unas lamparas para jardin que nos gustaron, y que prenden en luz blanca o cambiando de colores.

Compramos 12, yo queria poner unas en la jardinera y John queria ponerlas alrededor del area de estacionamiento de los carros, yo no estaba muy segura de hacer eso, y ninguno de nuestros vecinos tiene lamparas alrededor de su estacionamiento, asi que estoy pensando en donde poner el resto de las lamparas, alrededor del estacionamiento, o en el patio de atras (si las ponemos en frente yo creo que de todas maneras voy a comprar mas para poner atras)??? Que les parece???

0 comments: