CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Handy Me

Almost since we moved into our house, a year ago, I knew that I wanted to install at least 1 more shelf in the laundry room's closet, and this weekend, I finally did.

We went to Lowes on Saturday and for around $30 we got everything I needed to install it. I started yesterday and then realized I needed a few extra things, so I went today and returned 1 support beam and bought the little hooks for the back of the shelf.

We also moved the kennels into here, because last weekend we finally bought a table for our dining room (yes, just the table so far... I ordered 2 chairs for the ends, but I still need to buy the other ones), and we bought a trash can with lid to put the dog food in and keep it fresh :-)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Casi desde que nos cambiamos a nuestra casa, hace un anio, me di cuenta de que necesitaba al menos otro estante en el closet del cuarto de lavar, y este fin de semana, finalmente lo instale.

Fuimos a Lowes el Sabado, y por $30 aproximadamente compramos todo lo que necesitaba para instalalo. Empece ayer y me di cuenta de que necesitaba algunas cosas extras, asi que hoy fui a devolver una de las varillas de soporte y compre unos ganchitos para la parte de atras.

Tambien movimos las jaulas de las perras ahi, porque el fin de semana pasado finalmente compramos la mesa para el comedor (si, nada mas la mesa, aunque ya ordene las sillas para las cabeceras, pero me falta comprar las otras), y compramos un bote de basura con tapa para poner la comida de las perras y mantenerla fresca :-)


0 comments: