CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 3, 2009

We have a flower bed!!!

Kind of... The instructions I downloaded said to make your flower bed, wait a week (to see if weeds pop out, and remove them), and then plant... So that's what we're doing :-)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Tengo una cama de flores!!! Bueno, mas o menos... Las instrucciones que baje del internet decian que la hicieras, esperaras una semana (para ver si salen hierbas y quitarlas), y luego plantar... Asi que eso es lo que estamos haciendo :-)


John helped me to cut the edges :-)
John me ayudo a cortar las orillas :-)

I ended up having to go back to Lowes in the middle of it because I thought I could mix the potting soil with the dirt, but our soil has A LOT of clay in it (or should I say, it's clay?), so I have to do ALL poting soil on the bed... BONUS: I found my gardenias on sale!!!
Al fin de cuentas tuve que regresar a Lowes a la mitad del proyecto porque pense que podia mezclar la tierra para plantas con a tierra normal de mi casa pero es PURO barro, asi que tiene que ser pura tierra para plantas en la cama de flores.... EL BONO: encontre mis gardenias en especial!!!
I'm planting hydrangeas I bought last weekend and the bulbs I ordered (when they get here) on this bed.
Voy a plantar unas hortensias que compre el fin de semana pasado en esta cama, y los bulbos que ordene (cuando lleguen) en esta cama.

0 comments: