CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Moving Day Photos

Just a few pictures to compliment the videos :-) You can tell Spring is starting, everything's starting to get green again... I can't belive I've seen (part of) the 4 Seasons in Missouri already!!!

On a funny note, Mia felt very comfortable getting in and out of the truck while we were loading... Marley, not su much, I think that picture shows the furthest she went on the ramp, I think the noise scared her :-) Awww...

I specially like the last picture, the day was absolutely beautiful and not too cold or too warm... If our house had grass it could even be a Budget commercial :-)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Nada mas poquitas fotos para complementar los videos :-) Como podran ver ya se nota que esta empezando la Primavera, todo esta empezando a reverdecer... No puedo creen que ya he visto (parte) de todas las estaciones en Missouri!!!

Como nota chusca, Mia se sentia muy comoda subiendo y bajando del trailer mientras subiamos las cosas, Marley no tanto, se me hace que la foto muestra lo mas lejos que llego Marley en la rampa, se me hace que el ruido que ella misma hacia la asustaba :-) Awww...

A mi me gusta especialmente la ultima foto, el dia estaba absolutamente hermoso, no muy frio ni muy caliente y si nuestra casa tuviera pasto hasta para anuncio de Budget hubiera servido :-)





1 comments:

Maria said...

Yay!!!! I'm so happy for you guys!