CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Chairs

I'm not sure if you remember the leather chair I wanted for our living room:

No se si se acuerden de la silla que queria para la sala:
... And I don't know if you remember that it's no longer available (sucks!)... so I'm searching for another chair I like (this ones are all from Ballard Designs)... Which one's your favorite??? Personally, I'm still not convinced about any of them, I'm still searching and I want to make sure they go well with what we currently have in our living room.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
... Y no se si se acuerdan de que ya no esta disponible (que la ching...)... asi que ando buscando otra silla que me guste (estas son todas de Ballard Designs)... Cual es tu favorita??? Yo todavia no estoy convencida acerca de ninguna, y todavia estoy buscando sobre todo porque me quiero asegurar de que combine con lo que ya tenemos en la sala.
Oh, and I really like this one for the heads of the dining room table.
Ah, y tambien me gustan mucho estas para las cabeceras del comedor.
And can even have 2 chairs in 1 with this slip cover.
Y hasta puede tener 2 looks con esta funda.

0 comments: