CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Pre-Dry Wall Meeting


Just a quick update: I went to our Pre-Dry Wall meeting today, at noon, and I went through the house with the Field Manager, we just went through all the electrical wiring, the AC ducts, the gas and water plumbing, the internet conexions, the locations of the smoke detectors, the conection for the garage door opener and a bunch of other things.
I forgot my camera, so I only got a crappy picture from my cell phone... But the best thing was that: we got our closing date!!! We're closing on March 16 if everything goes well. Keep your fingers crossed!!!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Nada más un avance rápido: Hoy a medio día fui a la junta de Pre-Instalación de la Tabla-Roca o el yeso (tabla roca me suena a super maistro :-D) con el Gerente de Campo, y revisamos juntos toda la instalación eléctrica, los ductos del aire acondicionado, las tuberías del agua y el gas, la ubicación de las alarmas contra incendios, las conexione para internet y la puerta del garage, entre otras cosas.
Se me olvidó la cámara, así que nada más tomé una foto medio gacha con el celular... Pero lo mejor fue que ya nos dieron oficialmente la fecha en que nos entregan la casa!!! Si todo sale bien, firmaríamos el 16 de marzo. Hagan changuitos!!!

1 comments:

Maria said...

Wow, March will be here before you know it. Very exciting!!!