CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

St. Louis Living

I'm not sure if you know, but living in the St. Louis area means mowing your own lawn, because sometimes you have to mowe your lawn once a week during the summer!!! (Of course you can pay for a gardener, but imagine how much would that be for that much grass cutting!!!).

Which brings me to this blog entry: I'm starting to look for a mower since I had no idea how much a good one would cost... I think we'll be spending less than $300 on one of the following...

The only "bad news" for me is that I thought I would find one that I would think was cute LOL... Now I have to decide which is the least ugly???

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No se si sepan, pero vivir en el area de St. Louis significa tener que cortar tu pasto, porque algunas veces lo tienes que hacer hasta 1 vez por semana durante el verano!!! (Claro que podrias pagar un jardinero, pero imaginense cuanto gastarias por pagar por tantas veces!!!).

Lo que me trae a esta entrada en el blog: Estoy empezando a buscar una podadora porque no tenia ni idea de cuanto costaria una... Y creo que vamos a gastar menos de $300 en una de estas...

La unica "mala noticia" es que yo pensaba que iba a encontrar una que se me hiciera bonita jajaja... Ahora voy a tener que decidir, cual es la menos fea???




0 comments: